How old do I have to be to be able to enroll?
All candidates must be at least seventeen (17) years of age before enrolling.
Which documents are required for enrollment?
All candidates must have a:
1. Valid government issued picture ID.
2. Social Security Card
3. Proof of Eligibility to work in the United States
4. High School Diploma or a General Education Development (G.E.D.) state issued diploma or attainment of a passing score on a standardized ability to benefit test recognized by the United States Department of Education.
5. Foreign diplomas are accepted, but English translations of required documents, and evaluation confirming that the documents meet U.S. equivalency, are necessary.
CNA Students Only
- The minimum educational requirement for enrollment is the Ability to Benefit which is defined as:
A. Ninth (9th) grade reading and math level as measured by the Tests of Adult Basic Education (TABE).
B. Results of your High School Proficiency Assessment (HSPA) test
What are the enrollment requirements?
1. All candidates must complete and sign an Enrollment Agreement
2. All candidates must provide appropriate application and registration fees.
3. For details please call us at (908) 688-4098 at our Union County Campus.
What is included in the tuition price?
3. Uniform (if it’s required for a particular class)
4. ID tags
5. PSI Booklet
What are the graduation requirements?
1. Complete and successfully pass all required course work in the length of time specified for the course/program.
2. Successful completion of all clinical externship with 100% of clinical hours completed.
3. Fulfillment of all current financial obligations to the school.
4. Meet all standards of professionalism.
We have a variety of schedules available to accommodate your needs, including evenings and weekends. Currently:
Schedule 1: Day
Mon-Thurs from 8:30am-2:30pm
Schedule 2: Evenings & Weekends
Mon. & Wed. 5:00pm-9:00pm; Sat. 8:30-2pm
Schedule 3: Evenings Only
Tues. Thurs. and Fri. 5:00pm-9:00pm